Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding Day

What a lovely day! The wedding was lovely, the bride looked stunning as did the bridesmaids I cried nearly all the way through it!

Weve been to a friends house for bucks fizz and bacon sarnies, I was great

In fact I've had a great couple of days, yesterday me and my sisters went to Liverpool to a fabric warehouse I went to once when I was working for 3M. Had no idea where it was (or if we would find it again) just knew it was close to Liverpool Royal Hospital! lol. Howevere we did find it and would you believe it, it was on Stafford Street! Got some great fabric, can't wait to get well enough to start sewing.

Had a visit from another friend I'd not seen for a while on Wednesday too with her gorgeous liitle 5 month old boy, can't cuddle him yet but should be able to soon. It was great to catch up.

Got a lovely family and some super friends, got one heck of alot to live for.  

1 comment:

  1. You sure have hun,its lovely to be surrounded by truely nice people and its good for you.............. I also think that the best people don't have the best of everything but they make the best of everything they have! :0) x

    ReplyDelete