Monday 18 April 2011

Monday 18th

Had a lovely weekend spent mostly in the garden in my new reclining garden chair (thanks Sue). I've temporarily resigned from my position as 'bar manager' and have appointed sarah in my place. She started her first shift early and has already put up the 'NO SMOKING' signs!

Went out for a meal Saturday tea time but was too tired to have dessert, when have you ever know me to turn down chocolate fudge cake! lol.

Had the BBQ on on Sunday which was nice, and trying out the play lists for the summer parties I'm planning. Also walked all round Rowley Park- I'm getting faster!

last day of relative normaility for a while today as tomorrow we visit chemo pre assessment and our appointment to see the onchologist has been bought forward to just before so I think results maybe back. They did say that I would be able to start treatment straight away so looks like this is it!

Going to enjoy today, Paul is going to put TV outside for me so i can sit in the garden at the bar this afternoon. No alcohol today though.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the chair is proving to be a positive purchase!!! what a marathon session we had putting all those receipts in order today...I knew my methodical skills would come to some use sooner or later.....Look forward to entering them all on spread sheets Wednesday. Love you lots. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for tomorrow. I will be thinking of you. Its great that the weather has been so good in that you can sit in your lovely garden - better than being cramped up in the house. Sending you lots of love and positivity xx

    ReplyDelete