Friday 8 April 2011

Friday 8th

Just had a lovely bath with the aid of Paul and my new bath lift. Hair wash too, it feels great :)

Got pain though, and still feel very weak. I don't kow if this is normal following the surgery or the cancer??? I really want to get back to normal at some point. It is so fristrating not being able to do basic stuff for myself, like putting my hair in a turban after it was washed. How do you explaine that to someone who has never done it?

It's a lovely day outside, so going to sit in the garden later...well sit at the bar in the garden later lol

1 comment:

  1. OMG as soon as Paul has learnt to do all this girley stuff we're all going to be wanting him to do things for us girls LSHABOWCO!!!!!
    Enjoy the sunshine today will make you feel nice n warm allover, best medicine for anyone duks oh n a cheeky vino may help xxxx

    ReplyDelete