Wednesday 13 April 2011

Wednesday 13th

Woke up in the middle of the night last night, no pain, but the big C had escaped from the place I had hidden it and came to plague me. I couldn't get it out of my mind so I had oramorph in order to restrain it and get back to sleep. I then slept until 8.30!

We watched the new Robin Hood this morning on anytime plus and had a lazt morning. Were off to hospital again in a min to hand in the 24 hour urine collection and have yet more blood taken, (I'm informed that will never change now, so I'd better get used to it).

Then were going to doctors to get script for 'emergency quick acting morphine' for when I'm out and about (its takes it's toll). Then the thing I am looking forward to, Cafe Nero for a decaff americano and a choc chip cookie lol.

Still waiting for genetic marker results so I know what type of chemo I'm going to have, but should be starting it in one way or another next week. I wish it would hurry up. Not looking forward to the side effects but I'll take anything if it helps me, even a new hair style!

Fund raising ideas are coming in so need to start and organise something soon, will give me a focus.

Have developed an allergy to numbers....I don't want to see them it makes me think of time scales and I don't want to do that, so no mention of '50' tomorrow please xx

2 comments:

  1. Life is like the ebb and flow of the tides...there are highs and there are lows.What you have to remember is that during low tide, you find the best sea shells.
    Wishing you a very happy day tomorrow and the next day and the next ones after that Lyn :0)

    ReplyDelete