Friday 15 April 2011

Friday 15th

It's the day after my birthday! My fantastic birthday courtesy of my lovely family and friends.

I have my hair done and a manicure (never had one before) Paul had done some work at the salon and the lovely Annemarie who ownes it and who I had only met the day before gave me the experience as a birthday present along with some shampoo and conditioner especcially formulated for people having chemo. How lovely.

I came to to a lovely birhday lunch with all my family and honary sister Victoria and 3 birthday cakes, there was also 3 interflora delieveries! Our living room looks like a florist and smells lovely.

Not to mention the 55 presents I had from Tanya all individually wrapped, it really was a 'pamper hamper' and even contained chocolate and home made biscuits!

That's it now you lot have set a presidence and I'm certainly going to be around for more birthdays if they are going to be like this one!

I am one lucky lady xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are....you had a lovely day and deserve all the lovely goodies that came your way. Heres to many more birthdays and celebrations. x

    ReplyDelete