Tuesday 19 April 2011

Chemo begins....

Just got home from hospital, I hate going there now it makes me feel like a patient and it makes me think about it. I feel safe and normal at home.

I am not brave, I am frightened, especcially after reading and signing the concent form for treatment. PALLIATIVE.....was the first word. I don't want to die.

So what's next, side effects, the usual appetite loss, nausea, diarrhoea, blurred vision, hair thining, acne!! (face and back) curly long eyelashes !?! painful ridged finger nails, SOB, nose bleeds...I feel depressed.

why why why why.....Please god, please give me strength

2 comments:

  1. Faith is walking to the edge of all that you have, and taking one more step.

    You can do this Lyn cos your made in Rugeley!!!!

    love you xxx

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep strong hunni and fight with all your being. If prayers are answered you WILL beat this thing. Take care

    ReplyDelete