Saturday 2 April 2011

Early days

2/4/11
Been home from hospital now for 3 days now. Paul, my husband, has had to learn quickly how to be a nurse and a 'house husband' and is doing a fantastic job. I love you Paul.

We are trying to be very positive and so far are laughing every day. I have to get over the pain and extreme tiredness following my thoracotomy ( that unfortunately couldn't remove the tumour) to prepare for the next stage - chemotherapy- we see the oncologist on Wednesday. I am happy to say, my appetite is very good so I am putting myself in the best possible place to fight this thing.

We have had so much to come  to terms with emotionally, physically and the financial worry all in a very short space of time, 10 days to be exact, but we are getting there.

5 comments:

  1. You are and have always been an inspiration to me. I love you with all my heart. You are the only person that has ever understood me. I am with you every step of the way and I will do anything to keep you in my life xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONE WORD FOR YOU LYN..........AMAZING!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my much loved big sister; I have always looked up to you and admired you. You are a good, decent, honest person who has always helped me and others who have needed you. I am here for you like you have been there for me. I love you very much. You inspire me, make me laugh and have never had a bad word to say about anyone; we will all fight this together.X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun to shave your legs today lady. Good to see Paul looking after you so well. If there's anything you need I'm only a phone call away.
    Love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to here this lyn thinking of you and stay positive all my love lyndaxxxx

    ReplyDelete