Sunday 8 May 2011

Sunday 8th May

7 weeks post op now and reaching new milestones.

Paul went to work yesterday morning so for the first time I washed my own hair! It was a bit difficult leaning over the bath with the shower head and I had to do most with my left hand but I did it!

I also drove to my sisters for my nieces birthday party, it was great being independent!

Went to boots on Friday looking for the Aveeno moisturiser that has been recommended as my skin on my face is really dry on my eyelids, on and around my nose and my chin (that is also now covered in spots!). Aveen however contains alcohol so I was a bit dubious, did find another product though called Avene (Sarah found it purely by accident) which has no alcohol, I bought it and it seems to be working wonders, my skin feels so much better.

Still getting tummy craps but no where near as bad, need to be careful what I eat though. But no other real side effects to speak of.

I feel it's time for me to start organising my next party, need to come up with the date then its full steam ahead! :)))

4 comments:

  1. I wanna come pretty please?, your doing great hun! :0)

    May butterflies dance on your nose and fairies tickle your toes :)

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. While we're out tomorrow we'll think about prop ideas then, Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you tomorrow....big kisses from all of us. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops and I meant cramps not craps lol x

    ReplyDelete