Friday 6 May 2011

Friday 6th May

Last couple of days have not been too bad, still getting cramps but not as bad probably down to the buscopan and what I'm eating. My face is sore though around my nose and eye lids, it's like eczema, it's also coming in patches around my body.

Went to boots to to get Aveeno but on reading packaging it contains alcohol but we did find another one which is for sensitive skin so I'm going to try that. Also found out that my Estee Lauder foundation I use is alcohol free, I hadn't used it since I started the chemo as I wasn't sure. I hope it all makes me look like my usual self.

Went to see GP this morning too to a/ discuss decreasing the morphine, which I can. b/ find out if I can drive again, which I can.  c/ ask her to sign my forms to get my NHS pension on health grounds. Done and posted.

I will very soon be retired!

No comments:

Post a Comment