Sunday 22 May 2011

Sunday 22nd May

2 months now since operation and diagnosis. Feel alot better, but still can't do stairs like I used to able to without getting out of breath, It's hard to get get breath back too when I get to the top as I can't get a deep breath in. It must be the operation though as I was OK before, it is quite frightening though, when will it get back to normal.

Felt a bit more enthusiastic today about planning things. I've found it hard to get enthusiastic about anything I just feel flat. I wat that enthusiasm back.

Paul and I are still in limbo with things. We still don't know where the next penny is coming from and his van broke down again on Friday, the mechanic doesn't know what's wrong with it. Parts have been replaced (at a cost!) but it still has the same problem.

We have some good friends who are trying to help us get this extension finished or at least get the downstairs bit done, however it needs money. I am so not used to not being able to go to work it makes me feel helpless and that's one thing I have never been, I need to earn money.

We are going away tomorrow though for a weeks break, I think Paul needs it more than me, it will give us chance to recharge our batteries as It's all ben a bit hectic of late. A few days by the sea seeing friends who I've not seen for ages will do us the world of good.

No comments:

Post a Comment