Wednesday 4 May 2011

May 4th

Had a couple of days of suffering :(( really bad tummy ache especcially after eating. Still struggling to get the balance right too, one minute I'm constipated the other i can't stop going!
getting spoys too lol, luckily not that bad and nothing a bit of make up won't put right.

Things are taking there toll on everyone I think, I think it's frustration and the fact nothing is easy to sort out. Like my pension for instance. It turns out they have send me the wrong form not only that, I am supposed to make a decision on what to do with regads to the lump sum (do I convert it all, some of it or all of it) when they can't give me a prediction on how much it is! Nobody makes anything simple!

I'm frustrated too, I can't do things yet that I know need doing, I am having to rely on others and I don't like to keep asking.

I wish things could be normal again

No comments:

Post a Comment