Saturday 29 June 2013

I am still waiting for the 'light switch' to go off!

Well I am now on my third day post chemo and still feel ok! So much different to last time!

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't get ready and go out but I am able to sit watch TV, do my knitting all without falling asleep at all in the day!

I even got up this morning cleaned  the kitchen, did some washing, made breakfast updated my next charity event all over facebook, answered emails and am currently knitting!

I did have a bit of a headache starting so I had 2 paracetamol which didn't really do anything so went straight for the oramorph, just 1 ml that was at 8am, Headache coming back now so just has another 1ml.

I am in no doubt that it will hit me at some point, especially when my blood count starts to drop but for now all these sort of days are a 'Bonus'.

And on the really bright side...my cough seems to have gone! Scan on 17th and am feeling really positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment