Sunday 5 June 2011

Sunday 5th June

A lovely peaceful quiet Sunday morning....boy do I need the rest. We haven't stopped since we got back from cornwall. Just been for my Sunday morning walk with Victoria and am having 5 minutes writing this blog and watching Gok before going to the shop to buy bits for paul to cook Sunday lunch!

The week away has done me the world of good....I feel much calmer (not that I wasn't quite cam anyway) I don't feel ill although I don't feel the same as before. I feel that I can look forward to things and get excited about things and not feel as 'flat' as I did before. I almost feel back to normal as far as having a life is concerned, I just haven't got as much energy yet!

I am also now officially retired!!!! Not by choice (I wasn't ready for it yet) by neccessity! haven't got any money yet though, It's going to take 2-3 weeks! As soon as it comes I'm booking a holiday abroad for me and Paul and going shopping! I've always wanted to go on a spree with £2000 as per Trinny and Suzanna so I'm going to do it lol!

Just waiting now for a decision on the life insurance, then It will be full steam ahaed to finnish the extension and Paul and I can just get on with enjoying life together and loving each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment