Sunday 26 June 2011

26th June, been busy

Well it's been a while since my last post, been rather busy of late.

Last weekend we had the 'first' party of the Barrington party season, It was a much smaller than usual afair (I needed to see how I would handle it) but great all the same. Loved all the outfits, it was so much fun getting everything together it's now got me in the mood to have many more this year! Plans for the Wild West Extravaganza are well underway.

It was Chris and Jenni's wedding yesterday and what a lovely wedding it was. Can't believe Jenni made all that bunting! It was beautiful all of it. So lovely to see them together and the speak Chris made bought tears to my eyes (I cry through most of it I must admit). I even lasted until 11 o'clock (I did suffer with tummy ache from about 7 though, but of of the villagers fetched me a hot water bottle). Paul and I even had a couple of dances.

Since my last post we (thats me and my sisters) have also been interviewed by Cancer Reasearch UK as they are focusing on lung cancer awareness this year and have been in all the local papers.

Got a busy month ahead now! Going to 'Australia' next weekend lol well 'Australia' in a field near Nottingham. For the Kangaroo Doo courtesy of lovely friend Chris and family. Then off to York staright after for a couple of days. We don't need to go at the weekend we have all week and it was cheaper! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment