Tuesday 25 June 2013

And tomorrow ...we do it again

Can't believe it has come round so quickly!

Tomorrow I have my second lot of the dreaded Cisplatin/Pemetrexed combo only this time I am losing one of the anti sickness drugs!

We have a good idea of what to expect now and we are armed with Morphine and Diazepam! 

This last week I have been trying to do as much as I can for the next charity event our 'Contemporary Craft Carnival'. I can't wait, I love the little committee we have and we have all become such good friends. We all have different things to bring to the table and I think it is safe to say I am the leader lol. We have all done a few craft fairs  (the others more than me)  and  we have learned from others mistakes of what to do and what not to do. Plus, we have come up with our own idea's of what will make our's a success!

It is in 3 1/2 weeks time so I will have a week and a bit when I return to the land of the living to get on the the final bit's. That includes making sure I have enough things to sell and last minute advertising! We have all had jobs to do and everything is on track. We've even booked the Christmas one!  Exciting times!

I will be having scans after this cycle too so keep everything crossed that it is working.  I will be having a break of an extra week or so after this one so I get an extra couple of weeks of feeling ok.  I hope its a couple if weeks and a bit as we have tickets to see the 3rd day of  the ashes on the 3rd August! 

I'm still coughing and that concerns me as it gets worse as the day go's on. I've also been going in and out of AF (Atrial fibrillation, heart arrhythmia) which can be quiet frightening when it's happening. The ventolin has been triggering it so I have been trying not to use it but last night it just happened on it's own and lasted all night! Today I'm back in sinus rhythm!

the other good news is....my hair is still here! Literature said if it's going to fall out it will be at day 21 and we are day 22 today lol.

I'm not going to write again now until I am feeling ok again, just hope it's before 2 weeks. If it isn't so be it! Que sera sera!



1 comment:

  1. Can't believe those it's that time again. I will bring my crocheting and we can knit and crochet together to pass the time tomorrow!!! xxx See you tomorrow for round two!

    ReplyDelete