Wednesday 13 July 2011

Day after race for life!

Did the race for life last night with my daughter and my 2 sisters. We are still counting the money we have raised for cancer research uk but think the grand totel is just short of £2,000!

We had a great time although it was very emotional and I had a lump in my throat for most of the evening. Sarah and I were interviewed by BBC radio Stoke and I was even on the radio this morning for a live interview with 2 others who took part last night, only lasted a couple of minutes thank goodness, I think I'm more of a 'behind the scenes' kind of gal. I did have tummy cramps on the way round but used one of those 'cura heat' patches so not too bad. Over took loads of people too and manged to ge round the course in under 50 minutes!

This will be my last entry for a couple of weeks as we are off on holiday on Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment